A fulfilling summer season season take care of that is good for the whole family, these crunchy ice cream tacos will most likely be a assured hit with children! Get creative with this recipe and add in your garnish of different.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook dinner dinner Time: 15 minutes
Entire Time: 30 minutes
Smallest tortilla shells you may discover (white or full wheat)
1 Tbsp cinnamon
¼ cup white sugar
Three Tbsp melted butter
Tinfoil (create small tubes to utilize as spacers when baking tortillas)
Any flavour ice cream or frozen yogurt
2 cups chocolate melting wafers (or chocolate chips)
1 Tbsp butter
1 Tbsp corn syrup
Adorning objects (nuts, sprinkles, smarties, and so forth.)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Brush the melted butter onto one side of the tortilla shells.
3. Combine cinnamon and sugar collectively and generously sprinkle over the buttered tortilla shell.
4. Using the tinfoil tubes, fold the tortillas in half, with the cinnamon sugar side to be on the inside, creating the taco shell.
5. Place in oven for 10-15 minutes until golden brown and stiff to the contact.
6. Allow your taco shells to sit back.
7. Soften chocolate, butter and corn syrup until a pleasing dipping consistency has been achieved.
8. Take taco shell, pack full with ice cream and clear throughout the perimeters with a spoon or knife.
9. Shortly dip in chocolate and sprinkle with various of decorations.
10. Place in freezer for 15-20 minutes to allow the ice cream to set.