Skip to content
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line an 8-inch sq. baking dish with parchment paper.
- Chop the chocolate into ½-inch (1 ¼ cm) items. Put aside half and soften the opposite half in a microwave-safe bowl for 45 seconds.
- Make the flax egg: mix the bottom flaxseeds with the water in a small bowl and blend with a fork. Put aside for not less than 10 minutes to gel.
- In a medium bowl, add the sugar and vegan butter and whisk till clean. Then add the vanilla, flax eggs, and melted chocolate and whisk till well-combined.
- Sift within the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt and fold with a spatula till all components are mixed. Watch out to not overmix. Then, stir within the reserved chocolate items.
- Pour the batter into the baking dish and clean the highest with a spatula.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, till a fork inserted within the heart comes out clear. Let cool for not less than 20 minutes.
- Slice into 9 equal-sized items and serve.
- Get pleasure from!